BPF invite you to their flagship BPF Annual Conference 2018, where you can join chief executives and senior figures in real estate to discuss the latest trends and future direction of our industry.
This year’s conference is entitled ‘Building resilience’
Confirmed speakers so far include:
• Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP, Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government has been confirmed as our first keynote speaker.
• Martin Wolf, Chief Economics Commentator at Financial Times is our second keynote and will also sit on one of the conference’s two panel sessions and share his views on how businesses can manage the changing economic climate.
Topics for discussion will include:
• How can we build resilience in uncertain political times?
• How can we manage the changing economic climate?
• What will our communities, homes and workplaces look like in the future?
• How can we create resilient businesses through people?
The conference will be facilitated by Naga Munchetty, BBC
The conference will include a networking lunch and will be followed by a networking drinks reception with top figures in the UK property sector.
Companies who have previously attended include:
Aberdeen Asset Management • Argent • AXA IM – Real Assets • BlackRock • BMO Real Estate Partners • British Land • Brockton Capital • Cadogan • Capital & Regional • Clearbell Capital • CLS Holdings • Crown Estate • Derwent London • Deutsche Asset Management • Dorrington • Eastdil Secured • Frogmore • Grosvenor • Hammerson • Hermes Real Estate • Land Securities • Lazard • Lendlease • Lloyds Bank • M&G Real Estate • Moorfield Group • Morgan Stanley • Patrizia • Oxford Properties • Royal Bank of Scotland • SEGRO • Schroders • Standard Life Investments
66 Portland Place
Tel: 020 7828 0111