Zoopla should be more clear on the “three (to five) months”. We have asked them to confirm whether it is going to be 5 but still awaiting an answer from them.
Our contract terminate in June. Don’t you think it is better to wait until then and get a better deal?
What’s your opinion about that?
Hi Murrey, I agree with you. To commit on a 12 months contract at the same price we are currently paying is not an option. I think they should give a discount on our current plans. Period. What are we paying for (0 enquiries 0 leads 0 valuation requests in the last month)?
Home » Matteo Donna