We make sense of the noise

Too many suppliers to choose from and too little time to review them?
Simon Whale
0333 305 0958 is the place to visit when you’re looking for new suppliers. We make the process of searching for suppliers and carrying out your due-diligence quick and simple.

To put the scale of the problem into context, with just the PropTech players alone there are over 800 in the UK. In this hugely congested space with new providers popping up all the time, finding time to navigate this maze whilst doing your day job of selling, listing, negotiating and managing your team is near impossible.

In a recent survey we carried out of almost 650 agents we uncovered some alarming stats:

– 92% of estate agency business owners felt they had signed up to a supplier, but didn’t do thorough research and regretted it. Frankly I don’t believe the other 8%!

– On average most agents when asked how many suppliers they used in total (excluding normal business supplier like gas and electricity) said they thought they used 13

– When they actually were asked to list them they realised they had underestimated by over 50% and that the true number was 20.

– Just under 1 in 4 agents admitted realising they were paying for a supplier they no longer actively used.

Let’s be honest – you need help. Let us do the hard work reviewing and prioritising those companies that will make a difference to your business. Rather than missing out on terrific opportunities to integrate brilliant new technology and services into your business and profiting from new revenue streams you need to

We’re not just here to help you spend your money wisely, under our guidance you can save money too.

kerfuffle club membership is free and gives you access to supplier profiles, references from trusted people we know from the industry, expert ratings and exclusive kerfuffle club deals.

If you’re a supplier and reading this, we’d love you to get in touch to find out more about our partner programme and the benefits it can bring to your business.

“It is hard to know where to spend your money with suppliers, kerfuffle is the solution to this issue.”

 Chris Holroyd, Holroyds Estate Agents