If you are a talented digital marketer with experience in practical, live digital marketing, we may have a job for you.
The Negotiator is the trade publication, online and in print, for the estate and letting agency industry.
The job is wide-ranging across our online activities.
If you have these skills, we’d like to talk to you:
• Highly literate with good writing ability and journalistic skills
• HTML Email creative and technical build (using a 3rd party SaaS platform).
• Email messaging job schedule management and delivery.
• Creative skills in image sizing and manipulation in Photoshop.
• WordPress post creation, knowledge of back-end management/creative and SEO.
• Imaginative digital marketing of events using newsletters and social media.
• Doubleclick For Publishing (DFP) ad slot management.
• Social media account management and development for promoting The Negotiator – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
It is not quite a full-time job, but could well develop into one. If you don’t have all of the above, some training can be given. You would work from home.
The job does take up time every day, so needs someone with flexibility to do that, and to follow and check a constantly changing schedule, but also be available to respond to urgent jobs at short notice.
Industry knowledge is not essential, but would be a great help. You would be expected to generate content from press releases and spot news and feature potential in general inbound PR communications.
Contact [email protected] with a persuasive covering letter, and please attach your CV.