Living with Build to Rent
The PRS Forum is organised by Movers & Shakers and London First, with support from the Mayor of London. This is an authoritative one-day event that brings together private and public sector leaders and key stakeholders to debate and exchange ideas. Following its success in January 2015 and February 2016, the PRS Forum has established itself as a powerful platform for Built to Rent.
The Forum will consider:
• What progress has been made in previous 12 months, what is being built?
• How has the market evolved, what models are emerging, are we on the right track?
• What part will Housing Associations and House Builders play in the growing market?
• How will the London Borough’s develop their policies, to support and regulate Build to Rent?
• What part can Build to Rent play in housing stock and estates renewal?
• How important is the ‘Brand’, how will Build to Rent providers differentiate their products, add value and meet customer expectations?
Join us at the PRS Forum 2017 to get the inside track on:
• What’s happening in this rapidly developing market place?
• Who are the key players, what types of organisations are in the mix?
• What stock is being developed, what models are merging?
• As well as hearing from key policy makers and market players, delegates will also be able to engage with the Forum through a series of debates on central issues which will help shape
• Build to Rent policy in the UK.
Who should attend
• Organisations and individuals looking at the emerging PRS marketplace, interested in understanding the market, identifying opportunities, making the right connections
• Investors, Developers, Pension Funds, Banks, Housing Associations, Government & Local Authorities, Surveyors, Property Lawyers, Consultants and Contractors
• Movers & Shakers and London First members
Contact: Julia Horsley
Movers & Shakers
Tel: 01753 847619
Contact: Beena Chester
Tel: 020 7665 1574