Sherwoods International Property was founded in London in 1988 by CEO Iseeb Rehman. Initially the company looked after the real estate needs of private bankers in London, but its rapid success soon meant that Iseeb opened Sherwoods’ operational headquarters in Dubai.
Here the business evolved to cater for expatriates of the UAE looking for real estate opportunities in London. This means that we have now been working at the forefront of international real estate for almost 30 years, with particular experience in the property markets of the UK and the Gulf States.
Despite our passion for property, people are at the heart of our process. Be they residential properties or commercial spaces, places only come alive, and are at their best, when the right people are in them.
We are looking for the right person to help drive our business.
As a Sales Negotiator, you will need to:
• Work between Dubai and UK based offices to promote sales.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service.
• Identify client requirements and financial abilities and match those to our property portfolio.
• Conduct day-to-day management of buyers, which will include generating and organising viewings and obtaining offers on properties.
• Consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
• Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels. Have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively.
• Maintain records on internal databases as well as handle enquiries generated from the internet, telephone, and walk-ins, in a professional manner. Attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance.
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value and remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
• Display and market real property to possible buyers – promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing service.
• Maintain and update all office listings and more importantly manage listings assigned by the management including cooperating with appraisers, solicitors, mortgage lenders and contractors.
• Develop and expand your networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
• Prepare necessary paperwork related to listing and selling property (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
• Help other members of the letting & property management team.
• Keep on top of or exceed individual monthly/quarterly sales targets as set by management.
• Create short videos (on a “selfie” format –to make it personal and close to the audience) to communicate and promote the two main content hubs: property selling and lifestyle in Dubai.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification or experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook) and CRM Systems.
ª Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary service.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within given parameters of instructions, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices Some knowledge in the Real Estate industry is preferred.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to:
Email: [email protected]