Forward-thinking solutions to tackle the challenges in this changing economic and political landscape
Social Housing Annual Conference is the leading one-day event bringing 500+ business leaders from across the housing sector under one roof, addressing key topics for social housing professionals around business, governance and finance and providing best practice case studies to help delegates achieve great results in the current climate of political and economic uncertainty. It will be a day packed with short sharp take home case studies from sector leading speakers and panelists.
New for 2019 the conference will feature two breakout streams, ‘Impact investment’ and ‘Safety and quality’ running alongside the main agenda and offering delegates even more opportunities to network and learn.
Key topics include:
- Overview of new Government’s housing policies
- Addressing current economic and political concerns
- Responding to Brexit: turning risk into opportunity
- A view from the regulator
- The investable proposition of UK housing sector
- Fixing the broken housing market: how are we doing so far
Wednesday 4th December 2019
155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3YD