- You’ll join the elite in UK residential property – those who have won a Negotiator Award
- You’ll be recognised as the ‘best’
- You’ll add value and credibility to your business
- You’ll express your pride in your achievements
- You’ll motivate colleagues and staff
- You’ll inspire trust from your clients, in your business
- You’ll generate business
- You’ll create news and excitement in the media
- You’ll enjoy the fantastic experience of collecting your award
- You’ll beat your competitors!
The Negotiator Awards – what winning means:
“It has certainly contributed to our growth, not only through increased publicity, but also because it reaffirms confidence in what we’re offering and gives us the drive to keep pushing forward.”
Eoin O’Hagan or CPS Property, Agency of the Year Award, Northern Ireland.
“It’s free to enter and for everyone – you’re not paying for a result, and it shows an openness and impartiality which is reassuring for us and also the public. I think that our customers see credibility and value in a Negotiator win.”
Kai Logan, Bradleys Estate Agents, Large Estate Agency of the Year.
“We’ve used it on our website and literature, and all of our print and social media advertising – innovative is a great label to have, but it’s also given us the confidence to keep improving.”
Tim Foulkes, Howard Cundey, Innovator of the Year Award.