Boomin has revealed the senior industry figures who are to be the ‘voice of estate agents’ on its ‘industry council’.
This group, which will be chaired by Sarah Edmundson, will also include the portal’s key players including co-founder Kenny Bruce, Chief Product Officer Tom Kir, COO Andrew Stewart and brand boss James Kydd.
The six agent representatives are:
- Reagan Bradley of independent London agency Paramount Properties (main pic).
- Mark Manning – MD of Leeds agency Manning Stainton.
- Gareth Overton of Home Counties agency Henry Adams.
- Charlie Perdios, MD of London firm Anthony Pepe.
- Wendy Peterman, MD of independent London agency Petermans.
- Asad Riaz, CEO of North London agency Location, Location.
Mark Manning, Managing Director of Manning Stainton, says:
“We committed to the Boomin platform with a certain amount of trepidation but have been impressed by its alternative approach to the portal space and the potential of the tools and innovations the platform offers.
“Being able to oversee and participate in the development of Boomin to ensure that the interests of the agent community and consumer remains at its heart is a great opportunity.”
Edmundson (pictured) adds: “I am delighted by the overwhelming response we have received from agents keen to participate in our Strategic Board and help to shape the innovative future of the industry.
“They recognise that Boomin has the DNA necessary to deliver a better experience for agents and consumers.
“This group of first class independent agents are reflective of the wider agency community and I am honoured and privileged to have their involvement. I am confident that together we will build upon a culture of continuous improvement.”