Since mid-2017 Moovshack has been quietly building a powerful mobile-first property platform designed to protect what it calls ‘the trusted high street agent model’ which it believes most home movers will continue to prefer.
“When we started work on this project some ‘experts’ said we were crazy,” says Mick Silver, Moovshack’s joint Founder and CEO and a former traditional agency owner. “The high street agent is as dead as a Dodo,” they claimed and “By 2020 half of all sales would be online via discounted fixed-fee agents’ they predicted – well we all know how that turned out…” “
We believe that even the best tech can never replace good agents – but it can support them by automating low-level tasks to release more time for the important human interactions that define the high street model.”
So what is Moovshack?
For buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants, Moovshack is ‘the ultimate all-in-one property app’ where they can find and interact with agents and their listings, request valuations, schedule viewings, send feedback, make offers and track completions all within one dedicated mobile app – there’s no need to wade back through multiple emails and text messages or to try and merge elusive ‘one-trick pony’ proptech tools into a complete solution – Moovshack has already done the heavy lifting for them and everything is stored within one dedicated and discreet property app for iOS and android smartphones and tablets.
Moovshack is a unique free-to-list customer engagement platform on desktop and mobile – put your brand in their hand, 24/7 and free-up your day!
For agents, Moovshack is a unique free-to-list ‘customer engagement platform’ available on desktop and mobile – you can place your brand in your customers’ pockets 24/7 and automate the lower level interactions that currently take up to 80 per cent of your day, creating more quality time for you to win new listings and close more deals.
So what are some of the key agent benefits?
- Instant business digitalisation – there are no set-up fees or training required – it’s all intuitive plug and play
- More qualified valuations, only charged per lead received – so no ‘pay and pray’ pricing model
- Free-to-list, with just a small monthly subscription fee if you want to interact with your customers via their smart-phone app
- Scheduled viewings – they just need your listings to automate this
- Automated viewing feedback – to keep your vendors and landlords happy and save you time
- Instant Messaging from existing and new customers via an inbuilt chat platform – to deflect unnecessary or inconvenient calls or for free tenant maintenance reporting.
Many other useful features are already built and ready for phased release including eSignatures, virtual viewings, video chat and mobile payments – Moovshack also plan to introduce Augmented Reality into the app.
Finally, imagine monetising up to 100 per cent of all the enquiries you get from any source – Moovshack has partnered with several major brands to help you achieve this – so to find out more you can sign-upvia their website: